Monday, June 4, 2012

Creative Cutter Room Update

First of all Happy Birthday Elder Derek Johns!
It was my son't birthday yesterday(his first one ever away from home) and a very kind member from Maryland emailed me this picture of him.
I miss him so much...but I am happy to know he is doing well and surrounded by good people!

Second, I apologize for not posting regularly these past few days...this problem will soon be corrected!
I have had to re-do my studio to make room for some new shelving to hold my 
Books & Bow Makers that thanks to all of you have been selling at a steady pace.
I am happy to report that my Cricut Expression Book is a best-seller in the craft world and I hope that many of you that have it are enjoying the content.  
Those of you that don't have it yet please check it out.  I hope to soon report that it will be in a large craft store near you (more to come later on this)

Third, I will be teaching a flower making class this weekend for any local followers that are interested.  The information is on my Class tab above on the navigation bar. 
The cost is $15.00
And Last but certainly not least check back this weekend when you will see lots of new items added to the Creative Cutter Store-there are some great new Echo Park papers I have added and you will see some great inspiration from the design team in upcoming months using these wonderful collections.
Thank you for your support and for your comments! We have been growing and trying to plan for more Cricut & Cameo Fun in the upcoming year so I hope you will bear with us and stop back often to see what's new in Creative Cutter Room!

4 comments :

Gwen said...

Congrats on the new book! Loved the picture of your missionary son, it warmed my heart. Don't worry he is loved and taken card of.

DIANA L. said...

Your son is so handsome. Glad to hear the book is selling like hotcakes. way to go Cathie.
hugs, Diana

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Cathie on your book!!! Also, happy birthday to your son...he is very handsome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your son.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"