Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shall We Dance Layout

Here is the finished 12 x 12 Layout featuring 
DCWV Lavendar  & Lace Paper Stack,
G45 dress form clip
Making Memories Key & Lock charm 
(I added DCWV paper & glossy accents to tie key into layout)
Used my bow maker for the bow on the Key
Prima Flourish
My own hand made flowers.
Cricut Don Juan for title
Gypsy font for names
and bling from my stash.
I wanted to make a two page layout to include the picture they purchased at the dance as well, but decided to make this one page instead to put in a Shadow Box for my daughter's room.
I will use the other photos for more layouts to add to her album.

Did you notice how GREEN the grass looks on the picture to the right?
that's because I fussy cut out the grass from the photo and adhered some beautiful green pattern paper from the collection to fill in the 4x6 photo from the back.
If you look closely it almost looks 3D like they are floating on fabulously green grass!

4 comments :

Georgiana said...

Your layout came out wonderfully. Such a special way to preserve that moment. I am hoping to get into the layout mood. I really want to start making some this week.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous layout...my son's prom is this Thursday. So I'll be doing one of these soon. Lee-Ann :)

lovemypaper said...

Super cute layout!

Kim said...

Beautiful page :)
~Kim