Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello from Vegas & DTT Winner

Hello from Las Vegas! Today I am attending a Copic Certification class in Las Vegas and looking forward to meeting some new scrappy/cardmaking friends!  
I also wanted to let you know the winner of our Photo Inspiration Challenge:

CONGRATULATIONS MELISSA!
Use the Contact Me Form above on the navigation bar to send me your snail mail and I will send your goodies when I return home!
I also wanted to thank everyone for joining in and commenting on the challenges. The design team has worked really hard to inspire you and I want to personally invite everyone to keep linking your projects to each new Design Time Thursday Challenge!
We love your creative skills and look forward to seeing your creations each month.
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to share some of your fabulous Father's Day Creations with us in our CURRENT CHALLENGE: FATHER'S DAY-MAN THEMED!

2 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Excited I won the Photo Inspiration Challenge. Emailed you my info. Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Heehee.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Carol W. said...

Have a wonderful time in Vegas! Congratulations Melissa!