Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Inspiration

I wanted to share some Halloween Projects from past postings that may inspire some
new Halloween Fun this year.
Just Click on the Name of a Project and you can check it out.
My family LOVES Halloween and all of the activities.  Here we are Pumpkin Carving.....


Yes-I use my Cricut for this too!


Here they are harvested and ready for their big night!
While the kids are carving I usually work on the goodie bags for school.  This year my little one
Kylee decided she wanted to do her classroom treats with Mom.
Her face says it all....
This is how I feel when I work in my Craft Room!!!! 


Here are our results......boy she is good......I may have to hire her!!!

Hope everyone's Halloween Prep is tons of Spooky FUN!!!

3 comments :

GabyCreates.com said...

This looks like tons of fun!

Maribel said...

You guys got so much stuff done! I love those treat bags and the pumpkins!
Maribel

JaniceA said...

Cute bags! Looks like everyone had fun with the pumpkins!
Janice