Sunday, October 23, 2011

BOO! Ghost Shaped Card

 Click{ HERE} for Design Time Thursday Holiday Challenge
DSCN1473
Does she scare you?
I hope not… this cute little ghost is trying to get your attention so she can share an important message.
Just peek inside to see………
Happy Halloween
I made this card using my Gypsy and:
Paper Doll Dress Up-Ghost
MS Seasonal Cake Art-BOO
Sports Mania-Banner
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Spider web
Stamp set by Hero Arts
Confetti Spider & I-rock bling.


Entered this in a couple of challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut#83: Ghost Project
Cardz TV #94: Ghouls & Goblins

11 comments :

Ashley Nicole said...

This is so cute. I love shape cards and this one is spooktacular. Love the banner.
Ashley
theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is such a cute card!!!!

Ruthie :)

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! :-)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Adorable shaped card- love the embossed banner and fun message on the back! Thanks for sharing at FCCB! :)Amy

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love this little ghost! Thanks for joining us this week at ABC's challenge. I hope you will join us again on the 1st with more of your lovely work!

BugBites said...

Really cute. I like how you have the drippy letters. TFS with us at FCCB.

Jenn said...

I love this card, it amazes me what great projects people do with their cricuts! You've inspired me to get mine out of the closet, lol! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenges.

beejay said...

Such a cute little ghost, thanks for playing at CCC!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome shaped card!! Congrats on making the top 5 over at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Cute, thanks for joining CCC!