Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Talk Time Tuesday: Hot Product Watch

Easel CHA Flyer
Some of you have seen me use this at the Scrapbook Retreats.  I just love it-it has made my Creative time more productive. This company will be at CHA in Chicago and I just received an email telling me 

 CHA Celebrity Judges  have picked Scrap'n Easel as one of the top 20 for the Summer 2011 Innovations Award! 
so
If you haven't had a chance to check this great product out yet.  Click on my link on the left sidebar and you can get all of the information you need.  
I really think this has made creating layouts much easier for me-and it has definitely made me faster!!! Whoo hooo!!!


3 comments :

Jean said...

I am looking forward to getting one of these, it looks like a great tool.

Cricket's Cricut Creations said...

I saw you use one on a retreat!! It was awesome!! It is on my wish list :)

Kim said...

I do think this could make scrapping a little easier! Glad to know you found that it was:)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com