Thursday, May 26, 2011

Waiting for my machines




So when I was in Ketchikan Alaska-I mailed my Cricut Machine's back home since I was done teaching classes and did not want to carry them off the ship and worry about going through customs with them in Canada.

  I easily found a post office and got them packed and shipped-when the postal worker completed all of the paper work she tells me: "Ok you should receive your packages in 4-6 weeks!"  What!!!! I am still without my Cricut Expressions and on week two of being back I MISS THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH!

So please forgive me for not posting anything new-I am missing my babies.  I am creating some things on my Gypsy(thank goodness for this little portable wonder) and can't wait to start cutting.  I am waiting on my new E2 so maybe that will be here before my other machines.  In any case I thought I would share a picture of one of the card projects we made on the cruise.  We used the Gypsy wanderings pre-loaded cartridge and made this Butterfly Easel Card that we welded together.



10 comments :

Carol W. said...

YIKES, hope you get them back soon!

Cherie said...

That stinks, but it makes sense, since transportation there is usually by boat or plane! Hope it comes home sooner than expected! My husband and I took a cruise there in August and loved it! (We are even considering retiring in Alaska -- in the summers -- but we have a long way to go, we are only 26!) Where was your favorite place to visit? Did you do anything super awesome?? What cruise line did you take? Oh I am so excited to see more pics of the trip!

Unknown said...

Love your pretty card! OMG, I would be going nuts without my machines. It is funny how we come to depend on things. Anway I sent you an e-mail a while back thanking you for the My Creative Time Stamps I won from one of your challenges. I always worry about e-mail and just wanted to say thank you again in case you did not get it. I LOVE them:)

Cathie Rigby said...

to Scrapping Stephanie-I got your thank you email-I am so happy you are enjoying them. Thank you for participating and commenting it means a lot to me to have the support. :)
Cathie

cstaat said...

i hope you get them back soon, I just sent back my 2 I didn't like it.

Cirt said...

Here's hoping the USPS releases your machines soon! I'm still waiting for some specialty paper I ordered three weeks ago...

Smeelgova Badger-thrower

Cindy said...

Gee Whiz! Hope they turn up sooner rather than later! I would be totally lost...I only have one machine!!! Love your butterfly!

Unknown said...

yikes! I almost would have asked for them back! hope they come soon!
kacee
mcvicwif@Yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I had to send my expression back for repairs and it was only gone about a 1 and 1/2 weeks and they sent me a brand new one. I thought I was going to go crazy. I wondered how I ever did crafts without my cricut. I'll pray that you get them back soon.
God Bless
Sherry
www.upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com

cghundley said...

Hey can you tell me how you made this card? I can't quite figure how to make the easel part of it with just a weld.
Thanks - Carla from Utah