Thursday, May 5, 2011

Design Time Thursday: Fiesta ChallengeI

Let's Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a Challenge!

Create a New Project using the Theme Fiesta!
and Link it Below
We will choose one random person to receive a
6x6 Paper Holder similar to the one below full of Bo Bunny 6x6 Paper Stack & Goodies
You have until May 18th to link up you Fiesta Project!
Arriba!!!
Be sure so swing by the Creative Cutter Room Design Team members for some inspiration!
Melin

The winner of the Mother's Day Gift Idea chosen by Random.org is:
 Donna said...








This was a fun challenge. I enjoyed making my mini scrapbook. Love to see everyone else's creative projects also!
Send me your snail mail so I can mail your Cartridge-Congratulations!!


5 comments :

BugBites said...

Happy Cinco do Mayo!

comopark1886 said...

I was so excited to see my name as a winner! I have emailed my info to you. Thank you so much!
Donna

Shelly said...

Fun! Thanks for the challenge!

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for the challenge and the opportunity to share and possibly win

DIANA L. said...

Great challenge and I got a birthday card done to boot.