Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let's Set Sail Creative Cutter Alaskan Adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well I am off with my husband today for our Alaskan Adventure Cricut Cruise.  We have dropped the kids off at Grandma's house in Ojai, California for 7 days at the beach and by the pool--while we load our warm coat and hiking boots for some incredible views of Mother Nature. 

 While I am gone my wonderful Design Team members will continue to post our Challenges & Tips.  Be sure and check all of the wonderful projects they have in store for you.

I wanted to share one of the projects we will be making in the Cricut Class our first day.  I think this will be a fun way to kick things off.
We are making this post it note holder for our Craft Tables.  Robyn from My Pink Stamper was one of our Cruise Sponsors and along with some great prizes she also donated a customized stamp set for each of my Ladies!!
Here is another view
I used an Acrylic Frame from Hobby Lobby and the Cricut Logo is from Everyday Cricut Cart.
I used my IRock to add some bling and a Sizzix embossing folder to add texture to the BoBunny Paper inside the frame.

I can't wait to tell you all about our Adventure--and share some pictures with you when I return.

3 comments :

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh WOW Cathie!! Have a super fun time!!!! I wish I was there!!! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!!

DIANA L. said...

These came out so nice. Have fun on the cruise

Maureen Reiss said...

too cute!!! Love this idea!!! TFS