Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Talk Time Tuesday: Linking Party

There is one more day to post in the Design Time Thursday Challenge: Mother's Day Gift Idea  
This layout is of my littlest one Kylee and one of my favorite pictures of her at age 2 1/2.
This week for Talk Time Tuesday I thought we would try something a little different then our usual 
Tips or Topics.
This week let's try a 
Linking Party.
I want everyone to share a Layout, Card, Home Decor Item or Gift Idea they have made recently.
Be sure and and Post that your project is for the Creative Cutter Room linking party and I will choose one participant to receive
a  Sew Easy Piercer Tool

I hope we can all find some new "Scrappy Friends" and become inspired by each other's creations.  
I am looking forward to visiting everyone's sites.

Now a BIG CREATIVE CUTTER THANK YOU to all of my new Followers that pushed me over the 
750 Follower mark.  I never would have imagined this kind of number and I am completely speechless!
so..........here is our Tool Kit winner:
Chosen with Random.org from among my 760 Followers 


Carol

http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com
Thank you so much everyone! Carol send me your snail mail so I can send you your New Pink Tool Kit.

8 comments :

4kids4 said...

Congrats Carol!

Hmmm, I'll be making something to link up...thanks!

~Sharon C.

Patricia said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!
I linked the project here earlier (when I was interrupted by a cranky baby) and just got back to posting here and on my blog.

Hugs, Patricia.

Unknown said...

I have an award for you!!

http://rndhud6.blogspot.com/2011/05/great-big-thanks.html

Denise in WA
www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

Kel said...

That layout is so sweet. I love the title. I love the color combo too.. pinks and black is great!

Glora said...

Wow, such a pretty LO. You did an amazing job and I love the sentiment you used. Perfect. Hugs- Glora

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout!! Fantastic work! TFS!
Thanks for the linky party :)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

4kids4 said...

Such a pretty layout! Love the colors and all the flowers and flourishes. TFS! And thanks for hosting the linking party! I just posted a frame I made for my dad for Father's Day. :-)

~Sharon C.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous layout! Thank you for the linky party