Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome Baby Luke

 
My brother in-law & sister in law just had a new baby and they named him Luke Noel Rigby.  In honor of his arrival I thought I would post a baby boy layout.  See if you can guess which Cricut Carts I used to make this layout and post your guess in the comments section.  I will choose a Random winner next Monday from among the entries to receive a 5x7 Prima Marketing Paper Pad & some ribbon.
***Winner Alert*** 
The random winner is  Tosha said...
I see New Arrival, Paisley, Give a hoot? Freshly Picked? TFS it's so cute
The Carts used were: Carousel-in the Title
  Accent Essentials for the Leaves
Freshly Picked for Mushroom Pair
Nursery Rhyme-in the Title
Paisley for single mushroom & snails
Plantin-in the title and for oval behind frog
New Arrival for frog.
I hope this was fun-if you liked it we will have to try it again.  Tosha email me your snail mail so I can mail you your Prima Pad.

8 comments :

Houses Built of Cards said...

CUTE layout!!! I see New Arrival for the frog, the leaves are from Give a Hoot, the snails look like Paisley maybe? The toadstools I'm not completely sure...but maybe a Lite cartridge like Live Simply? Just couldn't resist such a challenge!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Carol W. said...

Fabulous layout! Congrats to your brother and SIL.

Maquel said...

Frog-New Arrival
Snail-Paisley
Leaves- Give a Hoot
Mushrooms- Freshly Picked
Can't tell what the little critter in the upper left corner is....hmmm? Also from Give a Hoot?
How fun! Congrats on your nephew, and nice job on the layout!!

mderosby at gmail dot com

4kids4 said...

Congratulations! There's nothing like a new baby! LOVE your layout...all the die cuts are too cute! TFS!

~Sharon C.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable lay-out! I notice the frog from New arrival and I think the snail is from Paisley!

GabyCreates.com said...

Congratulations to your brother and sister in law!!!! and what a cute layout!!
Thanks Cathie for leaving me such a sweet comment!!
~hugs Gaby

Tosha said...

I see New Arrival, Paisley, Give a hoot? Freshly Picked? TFS it's so cute!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Congrats to your in-laws on their new baby! I love the name and I really love this LO! It has so many fun elements! I can't get over all the cute details all over! It is a really great LO! I recognize the frog from New Arrival but the rest must be from carts that I don't have!