Monday, April 18, 2011


I was away on a Scrapbook Retreat this weekend with some friends and had a wonderful time doing nothing in particular.  That is always a great feeling.  I feel rested, relaxed and more importantly recharged to get ready for the crazy couple of weeks I am in for.  I need to work on some editing for the book, prepare my class kits for the cruise, prepare my 6 kids, 3 dogs and 4 puppies for our vacation, clean house and get my projects ready for some wonderful upcoming blog hops.  Please check back on April 22nd when I will take part in a "Green" Earth Day Blog Hop that DT Gaby is hosting for her Birthday a
and then a fun Disney/Pixar Hop I will join in on for May 1st.
whew........
Meanwhile I thought I would share some cards I created this weekend for my Sweet Sentiments project(cards for the elderly in Nursing Homes).  I used an under appreciated cartridge: Preserves for the Peach and Grapes.
I also used some very beautiful thick patterned paper from DCWV Four Seasons Stack.  I couldn't resist adding some embossed texture with D'vine Swirl & Swiss Dots embossing folders for the cuttlebug.

I also wanted to share a great Sketch Site that some of you will want to check out.  Click HERE to go to Stuck On U Sketches and try out one of their sketch challenges.  Looks like so much fun.  Here is this weeks sketch challenge.

2 comments :

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love your card! The embossing is just wonderful. Don't you love that Four Seasons stack? Thanks for giving us a shout out .. that's awesome. Hope you find time to play!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute set of cards!