Thursday, April 7, 2011

Design Time Thursday: Hippity Hop

It's time again for another Design Time Thursday.  Be sure and stop on over to each Design Team members blog by clicking on their name to find out what element to add to your Project.  Then come back here to link your project and post a comment.  In two weeks we will randomly choose a winner to receive the April Showers Cricut Cartridge.
So Here is the Line Up......

Creative Cutter Carri

Creative Cutter Gaby

Creative Cutter Jenny

Creative Cutter Melin 





10 comments :

trisha too said...

Oh my gosh, I have to check in when you're doing a blog hop--I wanna play, but do I have time????

AAACKK!!

:)

Jacqueline said...

Great Challenge - I was able to use all 4 elements.
Hugs ~ Jacqueline

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I just love your mini hops Cathie! It is so nice to be able to hop to each one and still have time to craft! Thank you! Everyone did such a great job! I'll be back soon with my creation!!

JulieK said...

Everyone did a fantastic job! I used all 4 elements!

comopark1886 said...

I like the way you set up this challenge with the 4 blogs! That was fun. comopark@roadrunner.com

Karen said...

Carri Love the way you got one element at each blot great hop. Thanks Karen
kfranciola@nycap.rr.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I came here from Carri's blog, really fun hop. I love the scavenger hunt style, thanks for the fun challenge :)

marg0006 said...

I just became a follower and joined the Hippity Hop Challenge. thank you for the all the fun. My email is marg0006@verizon.net

4kids4 said...

I love this type of hop...fun, fun! My project is now linked...and I used all 4 required elements...yea! Thanks for the challenge!!

~Sharon C.

Kate said...

What a fun idea for a challenge! Great projects by the design team!