Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YouTube News

This is a Good News Bad News situation!  I have had so many of my wonderful Creative Cutter Friends visit my YouTube Chanel {CathieRigby} that I have now been allowed to post videos that run longer then 10 minutes.  Yeah for me, because editing my long windedness(I just invented a new word) was getting really hard.  I felt like I was cutting so much info(tips) out of each video.  The bad news is all yours my friends because now you have to deal with my LONGER videos.  Sorry I know it will be rough!!  Thank heavens for fast forward-I will not be offended, because I won't even know!!! ;)  So to celebrate I am posting a glimpse into one of my Cricut Classes/Workshops.  For those of you that have been Followers for awhile you will remember that I had a class in Elko a few months back.  These wonderful ladies invited me to come teach in their high school and we had a BLAST!!!  I know some of you received Cricut surprises from Santa this year so I wanted to share a portion of my Cricut Class to get you started on the right foot.

3 comments :

GabyCreates.com said...

How wonderful for you Congratulations!!! for being able to post longer videos!! I have yet to get the nerve and record one (I keep thinking I sound like a robot) Gaby

SlomoMom said...

Loved the video, wish I had been in the class. Yea for longer videos. Congrats
SlomoMom

Yolanda said...

I really want to watch this video since I'm one of the lucky ones who JUST got my cricut, but for some reason it keeps pausing. So I will for sure be coming back. thanks Cathie for sharing!