Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prize Gift Basket


Here it is ladies.  I didn't have a basket big enough for all of it so I put it into two.  The entries are all in-no more submissions will be accepted.  I will post a video on New Year's Day showing who's name I picked out of the bucket.  I will video all the names going in and my 5 year old drawing a name out.  This seems to be a great way to make it fair no matter when you entered.  Thank you so much for sharing your holiday traditions and family events with all of us.  It was so nice to read what everyone did this year.  Mostly I think we all enjoyed some quality FAMILY TIME!  Thank you for all of the wonderful Birthday wishes.  I did have a Fantastic Day!
  Happy New Year Ladies-Here's to 2011 and all of the Crafting Fun that's ahead.  

8 comments :

GabyCreates.com said...

Happy New Year's to you Cathie!! and your family!

TR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TR said...

Do you know how to use a random number picker? Go to :

http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html


then and put the number of people in the pink box and then press enter.

If you then highlight it, copy it and then paste it here this is how it will show up.

Enter a lower limit:
Enter an upper limit:



Random Number:


:) It might save you some time.

hug, TR

LesleyfromWI said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Mollie said...

Happy New Year!

The Fords said...

Happy new year! Am I too late to put my name in the drawing? :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy New Year to you!
Carri :)

diana creations said...

happy new years hope you have a great night