Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Creative Cutter Design Team

2011 is almost upon us and I thought I would start the New Year by adding to the Creative Cutter Design Team.  I am looking to add 3-4 talented ladies that have active Blogs/Websites and are able to commit to  promoting The Creative Cutter Room.

Please email me the following by January 10th if you are interested in becoming a Creative Cutter:

  1. Name & Email Address
  2. Send me a sample of your work 2-3 projects
  3. Any current or past design team experience(past design team experience not required)
  4. Must be able to design with a Cricut Expression, Cricut Gypsy or Cricut Imagine
  5. Must be willing to commit to a 4 month term.  You will be asked to submit at Least one project a month and one Talk Time Tuesday Discussion Idea per month.
  6. Must be willing to reply to comments or project submissions made on challenges.
  7. Must be willing to actively promote The Creative Cutter Room, Retreats, and products.
While I can offer no compensation for being on the Design Team, I will be able to send scrapbooking related products for you to create with.  I will also be sending the selected Design Team Members a Cricut Cartridge to kick things off.

My email address is Rcathierigby@aol.com
I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!
Cathie

4 comments :

GabyCreates.com said...

I just emailed you!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I will be emailing you!

mirs cricut creations said...

i will e-mail you my info thank you for the opportunity

Yolanda said...

Man, I wish I was talented! It sounds like a ton of fun! Maybe one of these days, I'll learn how to use my new cricut, adn then who knows.