Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Client

I want to share with all of you that it has been a scary couple of months for me-since leaving my favorite work place Roberts.  Branching out on my own was an easy decision but still scary nonetheless.  I am incredibly thankful to the wonderful ladies that continue to take my classes now that I am an Independent Instructor and I'm even more thankful for all of the Wonderful Studio Coordinators that have advised me and helped me get my classes rolling.  So now that these first few months area over and we have somewhat of a system going in the different Roberts stores- I am ready to add to the FUN!  I was asked by the new Hobby Lobby store in Sandy to conduct a Demonstration of the Cricut Machine during their Grand Opening this week.  That was a lot of fun and now I can announce that I will be teaching in BOTH their South Jordan and Sandy Stores starting in June.  So look for new classes to pop up on my Calendar.  I will start out slowly so I don't stop sleeping all together, but if I have as much fun as I'm having with my Roberts classes it will likely pick up.  I am looking to introduce a card club and project classes at both of these stores so definitely stay tuned.  I really do LOVE MY CRICUT!

1 comment :

Anne said...

I'm totally excited for you!!!!!!