Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cartridge Totes

Hi Ladies-The totes can now be ordered.   The price will be $54.00 plus $2.00 for shipping each and is available in Black leatherette, Red leatherette, Black/white polka dot, Brown/pink polka dot canvas, Green/pink polka dot canvas, Brown/pink leatherette.  Don't delay if you would like one these will sell out.  Please email me ASAP to confirm your order (even if you have one reserved-so I know you are still interested).  I will put a credit card payment option on the right hand side of this web page.  Cash/Check payments can be dropped off or mailed to me 1140 E. Diamond Way (10050 So) Sandy  84094.  If mailing payment send me an email so I know its on its way.  I am so excited to get mine!!!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the AWESOME class on Saturday!! I learned so much. I have had my machine for 2 years and really struggled with cutting properly through thicker material and knowing how to use certain buttons. THANK YOU!! Kristi