Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get together???

This weekend I am going to our Scrapbook Retreat-I am soooooo excited. We are going to have so much fun! Next weekend I would like to have some past students/retreaters/friends join me at Sandy Roberts Midnight Crop. Anyone interested? I'll try to come up with a fun project and maybe do our own fun drawing. Let me know if this sounds like a good idea?????  I would like to start a card club of sorts but worry about it becoming a burden for people to create 10 cards each month.  Any suggestions how we can do a card club without it becoming a intense commitment?????? Hope to hear from you!!!

4 comments :

LeAnn said...

Cathie....you should stop by and talk to our Cricut Club about a 'card club', they would probably be up for something like that. I am leaving for Toronto so will be there this Thursday, but not for the next two Thursdays. Let me know.

the nayz said...

We had a card club in our area where every month we got together and made two cards (the hostess and an "assistant" would come up with the cards). It was optional if you wanted to make ten cards to bring and exchange. Then, those that brought cards to exchange did so at the end. It was really nice, because sometimes life happens and doesn't give you time to make something. And, because it was optional, it made it less stressful.

Cathie Rigby said...

Thank you both LeAnn & the Nayz. I will stop by the Cricut Club and I like the two card option!!!!

kbclogger said...

I DEFINATELY want to be a part of the card club!! depending on where everyone is from, you could do it at different locations each month.. I.e. sandy, american fork, provo, etc...