Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation Mania!!!!


Well its that time of year and here I am again scrabbling to get the projects, gifts, announcements,etc done for Graduation.  My son Derek, and my niece Lisa are both graduating from High School.  My niece Jennifer is graduating from Westminster College and my friend Anne's daughter Mallory also just graduated getting her Associates.  WOW to be young again and have the future all before you with limitless possibilities.  I'm posting some pictures of the Graduation Announcements I made for my son and also a quick snapshot of my  boy in his first Grown Up Suit---isn't he Handsome.  I wish all the Graduates out there the Best of Luck with future endeavors.  I spend alot of time trying to "Catch Up" with my scrapbooking and when I look at these snapshots of moments happening right now I can't help but wish time would slow down somehow.  I do however, look forward to even more of life's milestones and memories.  With kids you can't ever really dwell on one moment in time because you might miss the next one--so I'll take lots and lots of pictures to freeze this moment today and then charge my batteries for the memories of tomorrow!

No comments :