Friday, May 14, 2010

My Pink Stamper Robyn

Robyn is in Utah this week and my friend Anne was gutsy enough to arrange a visit for us with her.  I of course love the work she does on her website and youtube videos but I also admire her drive and determination.  For those of you that know about her website (blinkie below) you know she has hubby, five kids, runs marathons, designs stamp sets, makes videos, sells DVD's and is an all around amazingly sweet person.  It was a pleasure getting to meet her-Thanks Anne for suggesting it-I am inspired by hard working Women and Robyn definately qualifies. We also met another one of Robyn's fans-Thank you Glora for taking a picture of us-Your little girls are BEAUTIFUL!!

2 comments :

Glora said...

Thanks Cathie! It really was fun meeting Robyn and as an added bonus meeting you and Anne. I can't wait until I get a little extra time to explore your website! BTW your little girl was ADORABLE too!

kbclogger said...

That is so cool you got to meet Robyn! I am LOVING her website. tons of fun ideas. And seeing her new craft room makes me want one badly...one of these years! i Cant wait to get my gypsy!! :0)