Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Totes & Summer Cartridge Bundle

The new Cricut Cake is out and ready for purchase.  If anyone is interested let me know.  If there are 3 people out there that want one there is a fantastic price but I will need to order 3 or more  Regular price is $369.99 I can order them for $285.00.  I do want to let everyone know that there is a new RED tote for the expression.  It is the same leatherette material as the black expression tote.  This one is suppose to compliment the Cricut Cake but I think any true Ute Fan would love to sport their machine in this one!  The cost thru Creative Cutter will be $65. They are not available for purchase in any stores yet.   I must have payment upfront(I've been left holding the bag one too many times-sorry about the pun ladies) and will send an order by Friday 9:00am  orders should arrive starting April 29th.  If you have any questions you can email me Rcathierigby@aol.com

No comments :