Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NEW PRODUCT-COMING SOON!!!!

This one is FANTASTIC.  The Cricut people have another winner.  This Cartridge Tote is Adorable and will be available late April.  You will be able to buy this on CricutMachine.com or thru me (I will likely have a better price) late April or Early May.  I will let you know immediately when available and the price.  For now they are just letting me have a picture so I can foam at the mouth for the entire month.  Tey will hold 72 cartridges on the outside pockets and room in the center for books & keypads.  Oh yeah and did I mention it will be available in Red, Black leatherette to match Tool Kit & Bag and in all of the polka dot colors to match the new bags.  Before anyone asks-I still can't get more bags until June :(  If your interested then shoot me an email I will start a reservation list so that I can send my order in as soon as they are available.  These WILL SELL OUT ladies.  Tell me how many & Colors you want.  I will keep a list and email you with price and date available as soon as I know.

No comments :