Friday, April 16, 2010

New Cartridges-Sneak Peek

Toy Story will be popular.  Yes I will be doing a Layering Class Project as soon as I can purchase this cartridge.
Not sure about the some of these new shapes though-looks a little odd.  Have to wait and see if it will be worth it.  It does look like we will finally get a good Man one-tools and stuff that will be good!  I also like the ATV rider and the Snowboarder.  The lucky charms guy is just creapy-but I do know a past Retreater that will LOVE the skull with pink bow!!!!  I think she will be breaking out the vinyl again shortly????

2 comments :

KAT said...

i can't believe after all these yrs, toy story is 'still' popular. i guess i'm not thinking in the mind of a child, but i'll have to get this one for sure.

kat

Glora said...

I didn't know they were doing Toy Story, but it is perfect timing for Toy Story 3 coming out. Plus, they have a ride in Disneyland called Toy Story Mania that this cartridge would be perfect for. I'm so excited, this is definitely a MUST have on my list. The other cartridges seem a little strange to me, I guess I will see when they actually come out.