Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cricut Classes


I want to give a big THANK YOU to the studio coordinators at the Orem & Provo Roberts Stores: Alycia & Jeannine.  This was my first week teaching in your stores and you did a fantastic job getting people signed up and getting me the information to make reminder calls.  I enjoy teaching so much it was great to go out to other areas and be so well received.  A big thank you to the ladies in my class-you were great, I love your enthusiasm for your Cricuts-it makes me want to be even more creative and share as much as I know with you.  Same time next week remember to bring your glass item to etch, and a recyled cereal box.  Cricut is so much FUN!!!!!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Darling.I just love your creativity.Books that size are so fun to have. I learned so much at your cricut class.Thanks. Dawn

Cathie Rigby said...

Thank you Dawn-Enthusiastic students make teaching so much fun for me. Hope we can create together again soon!