Friday, March 19, 2010

Vacation Mini Album is FINALLY Done!

Can you believe I finally finished this!  My family went to the Oregon Coast June of last year.  That's what happens when you take 600 pictures-it gets a little hard to decide which shots make it in the book.  Hope you like the video-I love having my Vacation Album finished.  Good Times with Good Memories.  Happy Scrapping everyone.  I'm off to go buy more paper.  I am working on a new Mother's Day Album-soon to come.

If anyone would like to order the Travel Album Kit comes with Album Paper & Stickers just email me at Rcathierigby@aol.com I have 3 of these left and can sell them for $20.00

1 comment :

Gma G said...

Cathie What a fun book! Your family will really enjoy looking through it and remember what a fun trip you had!
Alease