Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Guess What!!!!

I am so excited!  I created a project for a contest done with the My Pink Stamper blog.  She was asking for entries and selected 8 ladies to be Designers on her team for the month.  Sadly I was not selected, but she did select my project to be featured in the "My Pink Gallery" on her website.  She will be posting my project pictured here and a link to my website.  This is the first contest I've ever entered and after alot of convincing from my friend Anne I took a chance and I am so HAPPY I did.  Thank you Anne and thank you my followers for all your encouragement to keep posting projects.  Hope you like this Bird House Mini Album.

Chipboard Album by Mary Englehart (from Michaels)
Patterned Paper from American Crafts spring line at Roberts
Cricut Cartridges used: 50 States, Home Accents, Accent Essentials & Songbird

No comments :