Friday, February 26, 2010

February 19-21 Retreat

It feels like I haven't posted anything for awhile---but that's because I've been Retreating-yeah!!!  You ladies are so much fun to go out of town with that I forget to do lots of other things I need to do.  This retreat was so much fun and it featured some new friends, some returning friends, and our YOUNGEST SCRAPBOOKER (Baby Annie)!  This is actually Annie's second time retreating with us-she brought her mom when she was 8.5 months in womb.  We liked being able to hold her this time around.  If the picture of our Challenge winner looks familiar it's because Angie won our challenge on her last retreat (way to go!)  This group was a lot of fun to get to know-we all especially loved the SISTERS-they reminded us ALLwhy we love our own sisters.  They said it was O.K. if we affectionately refered to them as The Wicked Sisters! This group turned out an impressive number of ADORABLE layouts and we even had a few ladies "Get Caught Up"  WOW that almost never happens in Scrapbook World.  Our new friends were a blast & a little camera shy-but they kept us all laughing and even snorting a time or two.  Thank you ladies for a fantastic weekend-we love to meet new friends-see returning friends-scrapbook with Moms & Grandmoms and enjoy a relaxing weekend in Eureka!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun. I didn't want it to end. I am looking forward to the next time. In the mean time it will be nice to keep in touch, although I only have time once or twice a week to do email & facebook. By the way...I like your picture. Hope all is well with your family. Keep me posted. I have been going to go on your blog, but haven't taken the time yet. Lawana