Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little Help from my Friends??????

Well ladies I'm getting ready to invest some money into updating & fine tuning this website-so I NEED your help.  I've had alot of face to face comments, suggestions  & recommendations but I need to know on the blog if anyone is paying attention.  PLEASE-PLEASE post a comment if you can to any of my posts so that I know what kinds of things are interesting and/or helpful to you for this site.  Also if you have watched the backgrounds, buttons & basic layout change over the last few months and want to make a request, recommendation or suggestion-PLEASE DO!  I have too many ideas and I need to make some final decisions.  Once I give all this info to my web designer I will have a more permanent looking page & hopefully a more user friendly site.  I can't thank all of you enough for your suggestions and comments.  I really do listen and want to hear more from you.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I am sooo happy with my purchase from you! It did not come until today,but I know the weather was the cause of that. I will keep an eye out for your items, and hope to do business with you again soon! Take care fellow scrapper! Judy


- johnsoncowdogs

Cathie Rigby said...

Thank you Judy enjoy your Cricut Items