Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Snow Friends & When its Cold Outside

Yes we finally have these two at the Sandy Roberts.  Just $19.99 a cartridge - these come with really cute set of 50 shapes each.  If you come get them on Black Friday they will be 14.99.  Also all cricut cartridges will be on sale black friday from 6-11am .  Any four cartridges will be $100.00 and you must purchase all four for this price.  This is a great way to get those fun new cartridges in time for Christmas.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my wonderful crafty friends.  I am of course so grateful for a wonderfull family with loving good kids, a super fantastic understanding husband who is the light of my life and for the AMAZING WOMEN I have had the privelege of meeting and getting to know through this Retreat Venture and my passion for Scrapbooking.  Bless you all this Thanksgiving-enjoy the feast, your families and loved ones and don't forget to TAKE THOSE PICTURES----I will see you at our next Retreat to scrapbook them!

No comments :