Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cartridges Available at Retreats

I've been asked to list the cartridges that are available for use at our Retreats.  I have access to others not listed here so if you are considering a Retreat and need a particular cartridge just let us know we can certainly make it available. 
 50 States- Accent Essentials -Animal Kingdom- Base Camp- Baseball-Beyond Birthdays Calligraphy Collec.- Camp Out -Cars- Celebrations- Cuttin Up- Christmas Cheer -Christmas Noel Doodlecharms- Doodletype- Don Juan -Dreams Come True -Fabulous Finds- George-Graphically Speaking -Going Places- Happily Ever After- Hello Kitty Font -Hello Kitty Greetings- Home Accents -Home Decor -Jasmine -Joys of the Season -Jubilee- Life is a Beach -Lyrical Letters Mickey & Friends-Mickey Font -Mini Monorams- New Arrival- Paper Doll Dress Up- Paper Pups Plantin Schoolbook- Pooh and Friends -Pooh Font Set -Sesame Street Friends -Soccer- Storybook Stretch you Imagination- Tags, Bags Boxes & More- Tinker Bell & Friends-Walk in My Garden Wild Card-Sports Mania- Wedding Marriage- Opposites Attract- Office Help- Hanna Montana Sponge Bob- My World-Stand & Salute- Locker Talk-Stamping- A Child's Year- Ashlyn's Alphabet- Alphalicious- Indie Art- Everyday Paper Dolls- From My Kitchen- Designer's Calendar Winter Wonderland- Stone Script- Street Sign
I have a list of 40 other cartridges that I bring along-some are duplicates but there are some different ones also.  I will try to add these tomorrow

No comments :