Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Retreat Dates in 2010

Here are some NEW RETREAT DATES for those of you ready to come Party after the Holidays.  Bring those Family Pictures and get them Scrapped!!!!

Jan. 15-17 Weather Permitting!!! I have 10 seats open. The owner of the Bed & Breakfast has snow removal equipment and the Hwy & State Roads are all kept clean & sanded.


Free Post it Note holder class.

Mini Album Class will be the album in a box. Cost $10 Pictures to follow in December.
Mini Album Class will be Snowman Head.  Cost $15 Pictures to follow in December.

February 26-28th I have 12 seats Available-Pick our Theme Contest.  Anyone attending this Retreat can submit a Theme Idea when they register.  The winning Theme Idea will be used for the goodie bag and challenge project and the Winner will receive a Free Scrapbooking T-Shirt.


Price is $130.00 per person. Deposit of $30.00 must be paid in advance to Reserve your Seat. We will no longer accept payments the day of Retreat (Sorry ladies but it delays when I can pay Margaret). Please have your balance paid in full a week prior to your Retreat Date. Thank you for your understanding.

Also this weekend I will post my Holiday Projects (Layouts, mini albums, cards, etc.)  Anyone that posts a comment to the Blog will be entered into a Random Drawing for a FREE 12X12 Album.  I may also throw in some scrapbook goodies so keep checking back for more details.  I want to make sure the information I post is helpful to my fellow scrapbookers out there.  So any feedback is APPRECIATED.

No comments :