Thursday, November 26, 2009

November 13-15 Retreat


WOW-This retreat was so MEMORABLE!  What a Fantastic Group of Ladies I had the pleasure of getting to know this weekend.  This was our largest group 13 of us in Total.  Many of these ladies teach at West Valley Elementary School and what a FUN bunch they are.  Our school system is in good shape if these ladies are any indication of the dedication teachers have today.  They spent this weekend and I'm sure many of there weekdays thinking about and planning for their students.  This very talented group of ladies produced many, many beautiful pages, completed some calendar kits, and even learned my never-ending card fold in record time.  They also started a new TREND-rather than freeze the bra of the first person to go to bed, or toilet paper the desk of the first person to take a nap they decided to Serenade the last person awake with a boisterous rendition of Where are you Christmas (Nice).  I also want to thank all of them for being so understanding & patient with me.  I ended up getting sick just before the Retreat and had my energy level just bottom out on Saturday-this fantastic group of ladies proved to be great care-givers and I want to especially Thank Tricia for all the wonderful tea.  I also want to thank my good friend Anne who made sure everything ran smoothly and shared her teaching talents with the group making the Twilight Albums. 
This Retreat, like many of the others leaves me with a feeling of awe and inspiration.  In the quiet moments when we get to share our STORIES our lifes ADVENTURES our STRUGGLES I am amazed what we as women must sometimes endure.  I feel really blessed to have this avenue to make new acquaintences as well as life long friends.  The ladies that have attended all of my past Retreats have really enriched my life-I sincerely thank each and every one of you for your support of this endeavor.
Cassie, Cherie, Tammy, Cheryl, Maria, Tricia V, Kerry, Brenda, Dianne, Joan, Tricia & Anne It was truly a pleasure-Thank you for attending our first Retreat with snowfall  It was truly memorable.
A Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment :

Cathie Rigby said...

Hi there everyone-I have fixed the comment box-PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT. I will extend the contest to win a free 12x12 album. Anyone leaving a comment about ANY Post will be entered into my random drawing. Winner will be announced on December 15th. Happy Holidays everyone.