Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Open House at Roberts



Hi Everyone-Roberts is having its Christmas Open House this week.  We have decorated the store and are having some fun displays with Christmas gift ideas.  I have also created some cards & a Brrrr Layout that you can see for some holiday inspiration.  The North Pole I made was really easy and a fun way to mark our new Roberts Workshop area.  So if you get a chance stop by and see what we are working on.  There will be a GREAT Drawing on Saturday November 14th at 6:00 pm so be sure and enter to win one of our two gift bags full of Roberts products.  I put these together myself and wish I could win it so I hope one of you My Scrapbook Friends WINS!  Oh and don't forget we are having a Midnight Crop on Friday November 13th from 5pm-Midnight in the Studio.  Bring a potluck dish to share and your scrapbooking supplies.  There will be a gift for those that attend-its always alot of fun so put it on your calendar.  I will be at another Retreat this weekend and will post more from Eureka on Saturday.  Have a fantastic week and remember please post a comment on this blog to be entered to win a FREE 12x12 Album-I will draw out a random name on November 23 and let you know who wins. 

No comments :