Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Talk Time Tuesday: A mini for all occasions

Welcome to another Talk Time Tuesday post.  
This week I want to share a Mini Album that I created as a Christmas gift for my sister in law.
The theme for this one happens to be Camping/Family Reunion.
I really love creating mini albums they offer a fun concise way to share some family memories.
My kids love to flip through their mini albums (I've made them lots over the years) and talk about what they remember or what their favorite activity was, etc.
So share with us what your favorite mini project has been. 
If you have created a mini album recently then leave us a link in your comment so we can stop by and admire your handy work.
Hope you like it!

5 comments :

Yolanda said...

As always, beautiful and amazing! I'm sure she loved it! I would. YOur so talented.

Fierypixiedust said...

This is CRAAAAZY amazing!! The details on this is insane. I don't think I could ever have the patience to make something like this. Incredible job!

Lizzie Laine said...

Your SIL will love it, you did a wonderful job preserving the memories!

Karen (nybird) (KMello) said...

Wow! The album is lovely!

Sukie said...

Your album is beautiful. I'm sure it will be well received, such a lovely gesture!