Monday, December 12, 2011

FCCB Challenge #90: Rolling in Ribbon

Due to the busy Holiday Season we have extended our Design Team Call until January 13th.  Check out the details in the tab above.  We will notify new DT members on January 20th.
Rolling in Ribbon Project
Welcome to another project listing for the{Fatabulous Cricut Challenge Blog}
For my project I was able to use some beautiful crinkle ribbon from our Sponsor My Craft Spot.
I just LOVE this ribbon!! The colors are so rich and beautiful, and of course these three colors were perfect for the season:
Cranberry
Gingerbread Cookies
Old Olive
I have a video to explain how I put my trees together. I plan to put a pair of these on my dinner table this Christmas.
Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure and leave me a comment-I love reading your feedback.  I hope you will make a rolling in ribbon project and submit it over at FCCB.
~Hugs~

9 comments :

Kate said...

Gorgeous!! Your trees will look fabulous on your table at Christmas. I especially like the elegant bird on top too. (What a great pin container you have as well. I noticed it in your video. Love it!)

Beckie said...

Very pretty!

Be Blessed, Beckie

Sherrie K. said...

Cathie, this will look beautiful on your table! I love this gorgeous ribbon from Kimberly! I love her product also...Very creative project-thanks for the inspiration!


Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Gorgeous project! Love the pretty ribbons! It will be so pretty on the table! Thanks for sharing!

Glenda

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wow you definitely used ribbon. This is so awesome! Thanks for the tutorial and your right the ribbon is so gorgeous.

Charlotte said...

Cathie, How creative and beautiful is this!! I am so blown away with your project. It is just wonderfl and a perfect way to use the ribbon.
Charlotte

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so original and pretty!! I love the bird on top!! Great Job!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Larelyn said...

Lovely project and great tutorial.
Hugs,
Larelyn
FCCB DT

scrapqueen141 said...

Your tree is beautiful, so creative!!!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/