Monday, December 19, 2011

Creative Cutter.org now Creative Cutter Room.com

A HUGE Thank you to all of my Followers and Viewers that have managed to stick with me during this crazy time on my website.  My prior site name creativecutter.org was hijacked this month and I have been working hard to make sure that my friends could still find me.  Hopefully, you have received an email letting you know of the new name.  If you have not I also posted the change in Facebook.  I have been able to purchase a NEW permanent website address CreativeCutterRoom.com and those that visit or have links with creativecutterretreat.blogspot.com  should be automatically re-directed.

I have been posting some Christmas Project videos from prior years while I have been working on getting this issue resolved, but please bear with me just a little longer. I assure you I will have new projects & tutorials to share soon.
Once I can get the word out that I am still here I hope to get back to business as usual.
My new Studio floor is in and I hope to be able to share that project with you soon as well.
For my local friends, you are now aware that the Roberts Arts & Crafts stores in Utah are ALL now closed.  I will now be teaching at Hobby Lobby, Heartfelt Creations and in my Home Studio.
I am working on a New curriculum that involves using my Cricut Cartridge Review for project classes.
Each month I will pick one Cricut Cartridge to feature and I will design 4 projects that you can sign up to create with that same cartridge.  
All supplies & instructions will be included in the price of each class(except for cartridge).
The projects will be of the four categories I like to post in which are:
A Card
A Layout
A Home Decor piece
and a Gift Idea
I hope my students will find these projects Fun & Instructional.
I appreciate those that have searched for me and emailed me and I hope that all of my Followers will enter my Birthday Giveaway.
There will me more FUN to come so stay tuned!
Happy Holidays


6 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sorry your blog site name was hijacked. Arrgh! I'll have Captain Jack Sparrow look into it.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Lizzie Laine said...

So sorry to hear your blog was hijacked. Can't wait to see your new projects!

Jessica Buffa said...

I am so glad to hear all is fixed. I started to panic when I kept trying to visit and was directed to a Cash Advance site. Don't people have better things to do then mess with other people's blogs??? Glad you are up and running now!!! Looking forward to all that you are planning!
:O)
Jessica

Carol's Creations said...

So sorry to hear about this...glad though you got things up and running again! Can't wait to see more projects!

Georgiana said...

So glad you have the new site. It was a strange advertisement that kept popping up, but I knew it would work out!

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sukie said...

So glad to see that you are up and running again, Happy Holidays!