Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quick Tip Tuesday! Digital Card Making!

Hi Everybody!

It's Jenny from Crazy About Cricut, and it's my turn to share a Talk Time Tuesday Tip. Today I'd like to share about digital scrapping kits. They save time, and money!

We've recently bought a house, so I've had less time to craft, and also have had some of my crafting supplies packed away :( Crafting helps me keep my sanity, so as busy as we are getting ready to move, I still need to squeeze in some time to create.  I recently received a couple of digital kits from 4MyBabies, so I decided to make 4 cards in 30 minutes! Here's how I did it:


*First select the digital image you want to use.
*You can print how ever many you need to.
(Watermark on picture for designer's protection.)
*In this case, I needed 4, so I set up my printer to use 4 3.5" size images.

*When printing them, make sure to print them on cardstock so they are more sturdy.

*Cut out all four tags (easy to do since the tags have no complicated edges!).
*Add a brad, and some twine to each tag.
*Then take 4 card bases, 4 mats (with inked edges), and some pop dots to create 4 identical cards in 30 minutes (from start to finish!).
*Can leave to add a sentiment as needed. I added mine since I had some perfect ones from Pink By Design that I wanted to use.
That's it! There are many digital scraping companies out there, so I'd encourage you to go out and I'm sure you will find lots that you like! Start saving! Thanks, and make sure to keep checking back here on the Creative Cutter room for lots of ideas, contests, and tips :OD

Thanks for this great tip Jenny! 

3 comments :

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards Jenny!

SuiLan said...

Beautiful cards Jenny. Thanks for the tip. And congrats on the house! :0)

raj said...

wow that was a great and very professorial to look .. and fine .. http://www.savethedatemagic.com