Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cricut Card Magazine

Click here to take survey


Here it is....I was published in the Cricut Cards Magazine that came out this month.
My card is on Page 52.

I am so excited to finally get my copy.  I also received a nice goody box from Northridge Publishing.
They have a new blog you will want to check out---just click on their name above to go there.
This magazine has some great cards in it and some of our Creative Cutter Friends so be sure and check it out.
HUGS

5 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats. I have not rcvd my copy of Cricut Card magazine yet but will ck out your published creation when it arrives.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Woot woot! Your critter wedding card is creative and fun. Congrats, Cathie!

Angela said...

Congrats on being published! I really love all your creations!
Hugs, Angela
angelascrafty.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats!

DIANA L. said...

Contrast! Looking forward to seeing it