Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cricut Design Challenge: Cricut Banner

Provo Craft was having a Design Challenge this week where they asked Cricut fans to design a
BANNER with the word CRICUT
on it for their upcoming HSN launch of the new Expression 2 on
September 26.
so
I hurried and pulled out some supplies and got busy last night around midnight.
at 4:00pm
I drove to the Provo Craft office and dropped it off.
It was so much fun to work on this project and if I had had another day I could have
really gone crazy-but here is my submission.
Wish me Luck.

Hugs~

4 comments :

June Houck said...

Super cute, Cathie! I love the leaves and raffia…so perfect with the scarecrow. Good luck with the challenge!

zgoof said...

so stinkin cute!!! I think you got it!!

Melissa said...

LOVE it! I bet the judges will too-

Jessica Buffa said...

Good Luck Cathi...your banner is super. Hopefully you will get some Air Time or even with the E2!!! Fingers crossed for you!
:O)
Jessica