Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 23-25 Retreat


Thank you Ladies for a wonderful Retreat.  I am going to have to dub this group the Worker Bees.  When we added up all of the pages there were a couple of you around 20 pages completed this Retreat-AMAZING!!  We also had our first digital scrapbooker attend-your pages were Fantastic Patty.  Along with the Sandra Bullock movie marathon(who doesn't love Hocus Pocus & The Proposal);  we had Jaime surprise us ALL with shall we say white fluffy stuff everywhere (no I don't mean SNOW).  The sunset was incredible-the rain & sleet made us glad we were inside and the Sunshine Sunday morning made us appreciate the beautiful surroundings.  We even enjoyed a very special visitor-the local deer population decided to trot right up to the road by the Inn.  I enjoyed laughin' and scrappin' with all of you:  Alease, Arnell, Barbara, Vicki, Patty, Grandma, Deanne, Colleen and Sara your amazing women and it was my pleasure to get to know you better. 


1 comment :

Barbara said...

It was a wonderful retreat, I will come to more when I can. Thank you!!!