Thursday, October 29, 2009

Date Night


With six kids its not often that my Husband and I get to go out on a Date Night.  This week one of my kids helped us have a Date Night to La Caille resteraunt.  My daughter is taking a Food and Nutrition class at the Junior High and was able to get discount dinner reservations to La Caille for the three of us.  This Etiquette Dinner is a fun way for the kids to practice all of the information they have been studying on table manners and table placement. I enjoyed getting dressed up for the occassion but I loved seeing my holey t-shirt wearing husband in a suit even better.  I think he cleans up rather nicely.  My daughter looked beautiful and much too grown up for my liking.  The food was spectacular of course, but even more then the fancy meal I just enjoyed time with two of my favorite people.  I also made some mental notes on a couple of home decor styles I want to try.  You think my husband will mind if I paint faux bricks on the dining room walls??? 

No comments :