Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fun at Four.....


My little four year old Kylee loved the Hay Maze & Pumpkin Patch done by Engh Gardens in Sandy.   She picked up a little pumpkin and as I grabbed my camera said "This one's little like me".   I  tell you this was definitely an "Awww" moment.  I just love this age-everything is so exciting & fun.  I love that at four years old she takes time to figure STUFF out and then explain it to me.  I rememer how excited she was this year to tell me that her Grandma was actually Dad's Mom.  What a discovery!  I'm so glad she clued me in.  What would I do without my little helper making life so clear?   I also love her enthusiasm for LIFE.  When she finally made it to the end of the hay maze she jumped for joy shouting I Did It!  Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could all share the things we have figured out with others???  Wouldn't it be a happier place if we could always share our Joys???  I can't wait to Scrapbook Kylee's Fall Fun!

No comments :