Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sept. 25-27 Retreat

Retreat Time Once Again-YEAhH!!!!!  Looking forward to this time all week-and I counted down the minutes until I could leave work to drive here. (too many to mention)  Met another fantastic group of ladies with the same addiction issues I am suffering from-Yes ladies I'm sorry to tell you being a scrapaholic is contagious.  So grab those really good friends and share a mini-album with them.  Pass the bowl of brads, eyelets, and misc. bling items.  Don't be ashamed of that box of scrap paper your hiding in the closet.  Break out the glue stick and tell others you use a Cricut and your not ashamed.  Once they are all addicted you will have friends to enjoy hours of conversation with while you preserve your family's memories for generations to come.  Smile knowing that not only are you having a great time---but for just a little while the time was YOURS to enjoy.  Trust me the laundry, dishes, dusting, work projects, and various other time consuming tasks, will still be there tomorrow.  When I get home from this Retreat I'll have new pages to show my family, new friends to share scrapbooking finds with, and a lighter brighter perspective on life.  Thank you Lori, Joyce, Deanne, Pat, Judy, Gay, Lorrie & Christine for helping me enjoy my weekend!

No comments :