Saturday, September 19, 2009

CD Calendar Class

This is a class I  taught at Heartfelt Creations & at my August 28th Retreat.  I still have 3 kits left that I will take to the September 25th Retreat if there are any interested parties.  The cost is $10.00 and includes CD Case & and monthly pages.  You can choose just which Cricut shapes you want to cut for each month.  My sweet husband just surprised me with new cartridges so I now have Designer's Calendar.  I have not tried it yet but there are some cute shapes for each month of the year.  Can't wait to share this cartridge and some other great new cartridges that I  have picked up recently.  I have added Ashlyn's Alphabet, From my Kitchen, and Everyday Paper Dolls.  (Let's hear it for Michael's recent $39.99 sale)  If your wondering I was not being disloyal to Robert's I just waited as long as I could stand to before snatching up a bargain at Michael's.  Ladies those of you out there that are as addicted as I am to scrapbooking understand me-right?  Well anyways I hope you like this project.  Calendars make great Christmas Gifts for the Grandparents.  You can lift up the picture and find a full monthly calendar underneath.

1 comment :

Rigby Family said...

Hi Cathie! I am so impressed. Good luck with everything. It sounds like fun! -Tiffany