Saturday, June 21, 2014

Disney/Pixar Blog Hop: I Wanna Build a SnowMan

If you love Disney Pixar and crafting, you came to the right place!  We have an entire month of fun planned for you, with a new group of crafting bloggers every Saturday in June.

Are you having fun with our hop?  If you missed the first two weekends, you can still go back and see all of those projects too.  Just click HERE to see the projects from the first weekend, and click HERE to see the projects from the second weekend.

 Here is my Olaf...created with my Cricut Explore
 As you can see I added some stickles glitter to give him some pizzaz
 This is what he looks like on Design Space
 I've tried to keep him simple so that others can put him together fairly easily.  If you want this cut file-then leave me a comment with your email address and be sure you are a follower and have liked my facebook page.  I will get this uploaded to Dropbox and send you a link.  
Here is the finished project for my Olaf....I made Journals for the young women going to summer camp with my church this summer.  I am also working on a Frozen Mini Album that I will have available to purchase as a kit in my Store the end of August so I'll hope you will come back and see that when I've posted it.
Happy Hopping!
Make sure to mark your calendar for MORE projects next Saturday!  You can join the Facebook Event page by clicking HERE

Now it's time for you to head over to Kathy's blog. 

Here is the full line up in case you get lost along the way

Shawn
Kathy
Stephanie
Tami (Sorry Disney fans . . . post is not up . . . please skip for now)
Katherine
Cathie (You Are Here)
Ellen

11 comments :

Unknown said...

Love, love, love Olaf!!! Super cute!!

Unknown said...

file please hayuheather@aol.com

Liz Chapman said...

I love Olaf! My email is lizchapman44@gmail.com. Thanks!

Sophia said...

I would love this file please rmjkly@cox.net

Claire Spielman said...

He's as cute as he is on the screen...well done!
Creative Wishes
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Shawn Mosch said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!

CathyinMN said...

Cute project! I bet the kids will have writing in these fun journals.

Unknown said...

Sarah.bleasdale@yshoo.co.uk I love it thank you x

Unknown said...

I'd love to get the Olaf File! Is it possible to email me at: karen.guerrette@gmail.com ?

Melanie said...

This file is adorable! Can you please send it to melanie.heurter@gmail.com? Thanks!

Renee said...

File please myhaleyann@hotmail.com Thank you!