Friday, June 13, 2014

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman??? Disney's Olaf

I wanted to build Disney's Olaf with my Cricut Explore....

I'm joining some bloggy friends in this Disney Pixar Blog Hop at the end of the month....but I just could wait to start working on some Disney Projects.


So I used my Explore (I LOVE IT) to build a Snowman!!

Olaf was so easy to upload and create.....I am going to make a project for the Young Women in my church for a summer camp that will use the characters from Frozen.  This is just the first of a collection that I hope to share with you in the coming weeks.
Be sure and come back and join me on my week to share my Disney Project and I will give my Blog Followers that are also Facebook Friends the Olaf file for their Cricut Explore (If you don't have an Explore-then I will mail you a finished Olaf).

I have kept the pieces pretty simple-so that you can put it together pretty simply.

As you can see he is much cuter with bling.....so I added some Frosed Lace Stickles for that wintery look.
I hope you like my FROZEN creation and will come back on the 28th to see how I use this piece.
And don't forget to see what my Bloggy friends are doing this weekend for their Disney Pixar Projects.  The link is above and on my Facebook Page also.
~Hugs

1 comment :

MamaSaree said...

This is amazing! I just ordered my Explore (haven't received it yet). I wish I'd had it back when you were sharing Olaf! My 2 year old would love this! I have so much to learn!