Monday, March 3, 2014

Retreat Memories Feb 27-March 2

These lovely legs belong to my Scrapbook Friends that joined me for
 "The Spring is in the Air" Retreat this past weekend.
 This Cute Chick was our Winner and she received a lovely 
Spring Stamp Set and paper pad from Echo Park.


 This time around we had some fun ways to win prizes....and as you can see everyone had a great time!




 But we also got some scrapbooking done!
This fabulous page was done by my friend Lawana......what great work!
She had a little Cricut help....but with her wonderful creativity....this page really
made us think of a Wicked Good Time!

 This is one of my page layouts that was available for purchase.
Angie will be adding pictures of her adorable boys playing with their favorite Super Hero!
 Thank you ladies for a wonderful weekend....I had a speaking engagement that I was terrified over...and my sweet friends gave me so much encouragement and great advice.  I love the friendships developed over scrapbooking!
 These sweet ladies came all the way from Spokane Washington to come and crop with us!
New friendships are so exciting.....and I know we will be friends for years to come!!
 I gave them the whirlwind tour of some places in Utah (the open ones-because it was Sunday!)
 We missed the Ice Castles of Midway's Grandeur by a few weeks.....but had enough fun to Scrap About!
 Lunch at the Bandit Cafe in Park City was wonderful.....its great to be a tourist....even for just the day!

 We had so much fun getting to know one another and hanging out in Park City....
These lovely ladies made my day....so great to leave another Scrapbooking Retreat with preserved memories, and New Friends!!

No comments :