Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cricut Design Space....Now Available!


Are you ready to check out Cricut Design Space.....well click on the link below and go check it out.
My machine arrives shortly and I can't wait to make a project....and share the out of the box experience with all of you!
I know alot of you out there have been disillusioned by Cricut and the (cough) Imagine Machine....but
I had a chance to get a sneak preview of this machine...and I think this is going to change your mind.
They are pretty close to ....shall we say kicking Silhouette's bum on this one and I can't wait to show you how.

So take a look around the Design Space and leave me a question or a comment.  If I can't answer it I will get someone from Provo Craft that can.
Let's EXPLORE together (pun totally intended)

No comments :