Thursday, February 6, 2014

Remember My Leprechaun????


I can't believe it I've caught my very own Leprechaun!!
Here are the steps to how I caught my LUCKY LEPRECHAUN
Use tacky tape to glue mesh to inside of mini pail
Cut the inside of doily and ink up to look like grass-also use Plantin Schoolbook Cart to cut out a grass background and put in the back of the pail.
Use a hammer & nail to make hole in the lid of the pail
Cut two Leprechauns at 2" from Paper Doll Dress Up
I used Emma's stamp set to make a tag-Are you feeling Lucky?
Hang Leprechaun inside of the pail-I glued a coin to his feet to stabilize him in the pail-he won't go anywhere without his GOLD!  Here he is trapped and sending some good LUCK my way.


So now leave me a comment about something lucky that has happened in your life and I will choose one random friend to receive a Bow Maker from my shop.....I will also throw in an Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad just for good luck~



2 comments :

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! My daughter makes a trap every year! I am lucky to have my own little craft space! Carri~Abusybee

Unknown said...

What kind of mesh did you use. I make them with my g'kids ever year &like this idea. It has become a tradiion now.